Friday, November 11, 2016

Love Ya Whole Bunches tag with Color Pop Mini Inks


Hi all

 I have a tag to share made using the Clearsnap Color Pop Mini inks.


I created the background by Mixing Sky and Night inks together and adding water so i could paint them onto the tag. Once dry i then applied gesso to the tag with a stencil.



I used the Love Ya Whole Bunches Stamp set ans used the color pop mini inks to color in the girl. I mixed the Snow and Kiss inks together to make a pink color, 


I took the MDF shape and painted gesso over it and then used a sponge to apply the Fresh Ink over it. I varied the strength of the color to create a faded effect.


I then use the A Little Bit Washi stamp set with Night and Fresh ink and stamped onto white tissue paper before layering them over each other like a collage.

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe