Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Home Time Tags

Hi everyone, Steph here today.   This month's theme is tags so I've created two tags using an assortment of Susan K. Weckesser products.


 
 
I've used plain office supply tags as the bases and cut the Live in Color paper to fit the tags, edging it with Shimmer Color Pop Ink.
 
 
Using the Doodle Stencil with assorted colors of Color Pop Inks, I created a background pattern, then put the house #s inside the circles. Some torn strips of paper were added to the bottom of the tag and several Tumbleweed Houses were stamped, colored, fussy cut and added to the tag with foam adhesives.  I used "home" from the What's Up Gnomey stamp set. 

 
Using Color Burst paper, I cut it to fit the tag.  I fussy cut a flower from the Live in Color paper, adding it to the tag with foam adhesives.  Several dew drops were then added to the flower center.  I used "home" from the Tumbleweed Houses stamp set and the phrase from the What's Up Gnomey stamp set. 



Using the Doodle stencil, I created the house #s, but didn't like where I first stamped them so I added a dew drop to the center creating a butterfly.  Then I put the house #s in the correct spot.


On the reverse side of the tag I created a pocket to hold a check.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph Ackerman
Susan K. Weckesser Design Team

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe