Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hello!  Brooke Bock here again!  Today's cards come to you from my scrap tubs.  I seem to save every little scrap and bit of paper so I hauled out 2 little tubs to see what I could put together.

I started by stamping some coffee stained tags with word stamps from the Painted Sentiments Stamp Set and the Colorbox Color Pop Minis Stamp pads.  Two I stamped right on the tag and one I stamped a scrap and glued it on the tag.


You can ink the edges of the paper and tag.  I do this by running the paper right along the edge of the pad.


Or you don't have to.  That little scored piece of card stock adds interest and texture. Plus every card can use a bit of bling.


The little heart on this one is from the Heart-full Homes Stamp Set.  I added a bit of ribbon and a punched scalloped circle.


This one used 2 punched circles: one above and one below.


Thanks for taking a peek at these quick little designs.  Scrap designs are my favorites. 

Brooke Bock: Susan K. Weckesser Design team member 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe