Tuesday, August 16, 2016

My Garden in an Art Journal

Hello everyone today is my day to share with you an art journal page inspired from my garden. My garden is a rather large one with lots of space I will share a picture or two below with you.

The art journal I have decided to use is a 5 x 7 one which is an awesome size with the stamps I have elected to use which are the beautiful In my Garden set.

I have also used a selection of pink blue and green paint along with gesso the awesome Susan K Weckesseer Stamp Pads (these are just an awesome size)



So how have I created my page firstly I painted the page pink and blue, all very random and every where don't be afraid to use your fingers to smear the paint.


I then let that dry and added some gesso


I then smeared some green paint on the page but forgot to take a picture

So then I took a black stamp pad and the stamps and just randomly stamped all over the page with flowers which I feel is how my garden is lots of randomness.


I then took the awesome Susan K Weckesseer Stamp Pads  and a water colour brush and coloured some of the flowers all very randomly.


this is my finished page


Now to share a picture of my inspiration with you, this was from spring last year.
  

I hope you have enjoyed my blog post and I will be back later in the month to share another page inspired by my garden 


1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe