Thursday, August 11, 2016

Mini Tag Journal Using At Ground Level Stamp Set from Susan K. Weckesser

 Hello Folks!

I am thrilled to show you this fast and easy tag book I made this month.

I am still enjoying my new studio space.  It is a great place to create.  Many of my supplies and tools are right at my fingertips which makes creating easy and fun.


I started by stamping some shipping tags with 

Colorbox® Color Pop Premium Dye Ink by Susan K. Weckesser in Fresh.  For the first one I stamped directly on the tag.  For subsequent ones I stamped my acrylic block and then pressed my tag onto it.  I used a baby wipe to smear the color all over the tag before it dried (and to clean up my block).  Then I wadded up my tag and smoothed it out.



 Next, I used stamps from the At Ground Level set to stamp each tag. I added word stamps from the An Artful Ornament stamp set for one of the pages as well.


Then I just had fun by adding some extras with the Doodle Stencil, trims, and some more of the 

Colorbox® Color Pop Premium Dye Inks by Susan K. Weckesser. I used a tassel from my trims box and a piece of ribbon I removed from some flowers to loosely tie the tags together.



This would be such a fun project to do with your kids one afternoon.


I love shipping tags.  I buy them by the huge boxful from office supply stores.


I often tea dye them though I actually use coffee. I also dye them using dye and a ziploc bag.  I do them in large batches so they are ready to go when inspiration hits.




For this project I used:
Lace scraps
yarn scraps
 pieces of ribbons

Colorbox® Color Pop Premium Dye Inks by Susan K. Weckesser

At Ground Level Stamp Set
An Artful Ormanment Stamp Set
glue/adhesive
Scissors


Brooke Bock, member of the 2016 Susan K. Weckesser Design team.

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe