Monday, August 15, 2016

Live in full color art page with Irit



Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my first August inspiration made for Susan K. Weckesser blog.
Today I am going to share an art piece made with Susan's stamps, cardstock, inks and stencil and I made a small tutorial for you to follow.
So here we go!
1. Cover a thick cardstock with white gesso and don't try to make it perfect. We do want  those not so perfects borders after all. Let the gesso dry.



2.Use Susan's Doodle stencil randomly over the page with texture paste and make some vertical lines as shown.





3.Stamp the flowers and the leaves with clear embossing ink and heat emboss them all with black embossing powder. The flowers and the leaves are Susan's K. Weckesser co-branded with Untiy stamp set In my Garden. Add the background colors with Susan's Clearsnap mini Pop inks in Kiss, Fresh, Ice and Sky colors. 



4. Paint the stamped images with Tattered Angels High Impact paints. Those paints are  thick and even look as 3d paints.



5.Cut  cardstock title using Susan's Live in Color Tags and glue it over the page. Inks the edges with Susan's Cocoa mini Pop Clearsnap ink.


And some more close- ups to this finished art piece:



And the whole piece again:


I really hope that you liked my art piece and see you again in about two weeks!

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe