Saturday, August 13, 2016

Home and Rainbows Journal Pages

Hi everyone, Steph here today and I have journal pages to share.



The pages in my journal are kraft colored, so I first added gesso randomly about the pages.  I wanted some of the kraft cardstock to show.  On the left side I stamped the cloud from the  Fly Away stamp set and home from Little Have stamp set using Black Color Pop Ink.  The Tumbleweed houses were also stamped with Black Color Pop Ink and colored using a water brush and additional Color Pop inks.  Randomly across the bottom, I painted additional colors.  As I had a little room, I stamped a portion of a tree from the At Ground Level stamp set.

 
On the right side, I swiped 3 colors of ink across the page simulating a rainbow.
 
 
From the Unicorns and Rainbows set, I added several elements.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 

2 comments:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe