Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Grandma's Needlepoint Bookmark Tags

Hello friends. Larissa here with some cute bookmark tags I made using
Grandma's Needlepoint Stamp Set. 

I used some precut tags I had in my stash and stamped each of the images and sentiments on the different tags with Colorbox Color Pop Archival Dye Ink by Susan K Weckesser. 

I colored in each image using Prismacolor Pencils blending the color with OMS.

I kept the tags flat and didn't add a bunch of bulk since I would be using them as bookmarks. I left them clean and simple. I really love this stamp set. Reminds me of cards I use to get from my grandparents when I was growing up.



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a wonderful crafty day friends.
 

4 comments:

  1. Love to read and these bookmarks are perfect ... One of my favorite stamp sets too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I have that set too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Those stamps are darling.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Priscilla ThibaultMay 16, 2019 at 11:32 AM

    I'm late to this "party" since I just found this stamp set on Unity Stamp and am ordering it. Thanks for this adorable idea of how to use these sweet stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe