Thursday, August 11, 2016

Create Your Own Rainbow Contest

Do you create your own rainbow?
I sure love to!
Whether the day is cloudy and grey or I am feeling a little blue, I love to get crafty, artsy, and a little bit creative to put a smile on my face. It really does work.
“A man should hear a little music, read a little poetry, and see a fine picture every day of his life, in order that worldly cares may not obliterate the sense of the beautiful which God has implanted in the human soul.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

CREATING IS CONTAGIOUS , CREATING IS HEALTHY, CREATING IS JUST PLAN FUN!

GUESS WHAT!?

We are having a contest and we want to see how you create your own rainbow! Someone is going to win a complete package of NEW Susan K. Weckesser Inc. designer Color POP Inks by Clearsnap Inks. (All 8 new colours!) & my new Unicorn Stamp co-branded with Unity Stamp Company.
Here's the details:
1) Share a picture of how and/or why you create your own rainbow on Facebook or Instagram. You can share it on Susan K. Weckesser Inc. FB page.
2) Make sure to tag @susankweckesserinc with the hashtag #createyourownrainbow .
Find me on Instagram HERE!
3) Leave a comment on this blog just saying, " I create my own rainbow!"
4) Tag a friend who creates their own rainbows too!
But there is more!!!
All of the Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Creative Team members are having this Create Your Own Rainbow Contest own their blogs too!!!! And they are all giving away Color POP Mini inks away too! So go check out their blogs! We can't wait to see how you create your own rainbow!
Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Creative Team:
Joyce Shaulis


13 comments:

  1. When Life gets a wee bit crazy I love to get a "gratitude adjustment" by going outside and sitting under my 50 yeaer old willow tree and just becoming present in the moment as I enjoy the beauty that is all around me... Happy Sigh. This is my rainbow moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I create my own rainbow! With paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. but today my kids created their own tornado...in the living room!

      Delete
  4. I create my own rainbow by forgetting all the work that has to be done and just sit down to play awhile with paint, stamps, ink, stencils, with no plan in mind, but just turn it loose!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I create my own rainbow by putting smiles on the faces of the ones I love. They love my creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I create my own rainbow by getting messy with paint - oops some even went on the rug! I am trying and learning and hopefully inspiring others that art is possible even if you don't think you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to create my own rainbow by crafting with my grandkids--they keep me young.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I create my own rainbow!!! And as a kindergarten teacher, I love that I encourage children to do the same....Man, would these come in handy in the classroom.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew! Getting in by the skin of my teeth! I create my own rainbow in honor of my friends on your new team, Irit and Debra! Sharing my project....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whew! Getting in by the skin of my teeth! I create my own rainbow in honor of my friends on your new team, Irit and Debra! Sharing my project....

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe