Saturday, July 30, 2016

Making A Bullet Journal With Susan K. Weckesser House Stamps

Last year my daughter made a bullet journal that she loves.

She was convinced that I would love it too so she sent me all sorts of pins and pictures so I could see what she was talking about.

She used hers and loved it.

So I decided to give it a go this year too.

She used a graph paper notebook but I did not want to go buy something to do this so I used an extra notebook I picked up at Michael's on clearance.


I used a page from an old reader's digest book to stamp my images.


I wanted a matte finish so American's Decou-Page from DecoArt was the perfect adhesive.


I used it to stick a piece of  Color Burst Paper on the cover.

Before I stuck the paper on, I added a piece of ribbon to use as a book marker.


Once it was dry, I scuffed the edges with a bit of sandpaper.


I fussy-cut the houses and glued them on, stamped a sentiment and sealed the whole cover with DecouPage.


Done!

Love it!


I stamped each of the inside pages for some fun color/design.


I am going to love using this to keep myself organized!


Supplies needed:

Hardcover notebook
Colorburst Paper
Scissors
Markers
Ribbon
Heartful Homes Stamp Set

Brooke Bock...Susan K. Weckesser Design Team Member

4 comments:

  1. This is perfect--- what a great idea !! LOVE those cute little houses !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I started bullet jounalling but gave it up. I really need to get back into it and this is fabulous inspiration. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how organized you are and how super cute this design is!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe