Monday, July 11, 2016

Home Sweet Home: Be Amazing Bunting

                                                                   Hi all

The theme on the blog this month  is Home Sweet Home so i have made an inspiring bunting using the Bunny Hugs Stamp Set and a MDF Bunting. I love to alter things for the home so i really enjoyed this months theme.




I started off by giving each piece of bunting three coats of paint to get a nice even amount of color. I alternated the colors so that i did not get two the same together. I then painted the MDF alphabet in black paint.



I then stamped around the edges of each piece with the little stamps that come with the Bunny Hugs Stamp Set. I used a mixture of Black,Sky and Kiss Color :Pop Minis.


I also stamped some of the the little stamps onto smooth card and colored them in with the color pop minis and cut them out. 


I finished them off by adding a few gems and resin flowers.

Katie Lamb Susan K Weckesser Creative Team Member.

1 comment:

  1. How cute is this !!!! Love that you used the word CREATE !! And that Bunny Hugs stamp set is adorable !!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe