Monday, July 4, 2016

A SWEET Home Decore Idea Using Sharpie Markers...

Happy Daaaay Everyone!  Lynne here today sharing my first project for the new Susan K. Weckesser Creative Team.  I am so honoured to be a member of the 2016-17 team and super excited to share my latest creation, which is something a little bit outside of my usual offerings.
This July we are celebrating our Homes so I decided to alter this canvas wall hanging I have been saving (hoarding?) for several years with the intention of hanging it in a corner of my new studio space where I like to sit and use my paints, draw and color. 
Now just so you know, I don't usually "DO" home decor items. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to decorate my home but with stuff other people have made, because my feeble attempts at making my own usually fail Big Time (grin).

But because this project was so simple and required no special skills or power tools, just some  ink, some stamps, my Sharpie markers and Ranger Stickles and Liquid Pearls... I think it turned out Beauuuutifully... Smile.
I used several of the Susan K. Weckesser Unity Stamp sets to create this super sweet, colorful and happy hanging,  (all listed below) and I have created a photo tutorial HERE on my blog if you are interested in seeing the entire process in more detail.  I do hope you like what I created for my first project for this new term and that it inspires you to create something of your own to honour your "Home Sweet Home".

For the Susan K. Weckesser Creative Team

Susan K. Weckesser Stamp Sets used for this project:
At Ground Level

Fly Away

the Happy Homestead

What's Up Gnomey?

Other items used for this project:
Sharpie Markers
Ranger Stickles & Liquid Pearls
Ranger Archival Ink






1 comment:

  1. Lynne, so glad to be on the team with you and absolutely LOVE your project.. Isn't it nice to use something that we have been "hoarding" ?? It really is important to take pleasure in simple things and I love that you have that reminder in your creative space !!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe