Friday, March 25, 2016

Colorful Mixed Media Tag

Hello friends. Larissa here with you today. I have these big tags laying around and I have been trying to figure out what to do with them. Since I have been making things to decorate my planner I decided to do just that. I pulled out The Garden Whatnot Collection stamps.

I took five different Distress Ink colors: Mowed Lawn, Ripe Persimmon, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Tumbled Glass and sponged them all over the tag. I had no plan as to what color would go where I just filled in what I thought looked good at the time. :) 
Once I was done I heat set it just to make sure I didn't smudge it with my fingers as I was holding it down to stamp.
I used Black Onyx Versamark ink to stamp the images around the tag.

Once I was done I decided to place it in my planner with a planner clip I just made.


I just love the way the colors came out and the awesome stamps look on it. I decided to leave it alone after awhile. I thought first I need to add something to it but quickly decided against it.


I guess now everytime I flip open my April calendar I will think of Susan. :) 

Hope you enjoyed my post today.
Have a wonderful day friends.

Larissa Pittman 



1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe