Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Quick and Easy Cards for any occasion

Hello everybody!

Emmy here today with a few colorful cards to share. They are very easy to create and all you need is Susan K. Weckesser Whimsical Papers, colorful cardstock, white embossing powder and Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set.



To create these cards I used the Live in Color Tags whimsical paper and blue and pink cardstock. Using edge punches and 3d tape, I added a lot of layers to my design.



I fussy cut the sentiment from its frame, layered it on a cardstock and adhere it to its original base with 3d tape. Then I added a layered of punched cardstock under it.



To give extra dimension to my projects I stamped the alphabet washi tape from the Unity Stamps "abc.123.washi" stamp set with VersaMark ink pad and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.




I added a colorful banner, silver glitter glue and rhinestones to finish off my design.

I hope I managed to inspire you today!

I can't wait to see your creations with Susan's amazing products!

Emmy





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe