Friday, March 28, 2014

Let your spirit shine through

Hello crafty friends! Einat Kessler here with a new art journal page to inspire you. The reason I love art journaling is because there are no limits...there is no photo to dictate the mood of the page, or the colors and embellishments. In art journaling you can pour your heart out on the paper...
This page is all about shining through the darkness.


I started with coloring my page with dark color sprays. Then I added another layer of dark color with a dark brown Gelatos. Finally to complete the dark background I added black stamping.


I created tares in the paper and glued it to the next page in the art journal. I mad sure I didn't apply glue near the tears so I can later tuck things under them.


I cut different sizes of colorful flowers from SKW patterned paper and tucked them under the tears. Then I added my journaling with a white pen. I also added doodling to enhance the contrast of the happy flowers and the journaling compared to the dark background.


Don't be scared to pour your heart on a paper it'll free your soul!

"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
Hans Christian Andersen

Have fun creating!
Einat

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe