Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Hi Jennifer here!  Today I am going to share with you a little card I made.  Seems like a lot of my friends have birthdays at this time of the year.  So wishing them all a great time and best wishes! 

I first started off with a store bought card base and then embossed it with a hexagon shape to give it a bit of texture. 

Then I cut out a bunch of circles from Susan's paper called "Colour Burst".  I glued some of them down to card stock and cut out around them to form a balloon shape behind them.  Then I pop dotted another circle on top.  To make them 3 dimensional.




I then added twine around the base of the balloons and let it drape. 

I stamped a Birthday message on a piece of card stock and them cut a strip of paper to add some more colour to the card.  I glued those to the base card.


After arranging the balloons onto the card I tied off the balloon strings so they were attached together.  I placed the balloons back onto the card and glued them down.  I added some epoxy dots to the card to highlight the balloons and put some bling on the card.


A fun little card for any ones birthday celebration. 

Hope everyone is have a great week and if it happens to be your birthday this week, have a very Happy one!

Jennifer


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe