Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pretty Packaging

Hi everyone! Erin here with my very first Susan K. Weckesser design team post! How exciting! I am so happy to be a part of her design team. This chick is a beautiful soul, inside and out. Her artwork is amazing and I love using her art to make my own art. Lovely how that all works out so well, huh? I have been using Unity stamps for a looooooong time, so I knew when Susan and Unity teamed up, it would be a perfect match. The quality of their stamps is unmatched and Susan's art in the form of red rubber makes me happy.

So today, I'm sharing with you a package I made using Susan's stamp set Celebration of Simple. Love these big ole banners!

I hope you enjoyed my little package video today and you are inspired to create some unique packages for the upcoming holidays.

Until next time!
xoxo Erin

3 comments:

  1. Love your video, makes me want to go create something when I shoud be cleaning !lol! What a cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Erin, I really love the combination of neon and kraft - it is modern and very cool. I agree with you totally that creating great packaging makes gift giving special. Your gift is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your video Erin, beautifully, bright gift wrapped present! Those banner stamps are huuuge, love,lol!
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe