Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrapbooking with American Crafts




  






  


Recently I had some fun scrapbooking with some fun products from American Crafts. I am loving the colors that are out this season. Papers and embellishments are bursting with wonderful hues! It really make makes it  a joy to play with all these neat supplies! I had fun using American Crafts  foamy letters - THICKERS. I also used my circle punch to make some fun embellishments. AC paper really is fun, so I cut out a heart and used a little bit of paper glass finish from Folk Art to give it a dimensional finish. Oh...and don't forget hand journaling! I love to finish off a layout with a little bit of hand journaling! The great thing about about this seasons colors too is that they are so lovely that they really can be used for other seasons too!
                    Keep on Scrappin'                  
                                      Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe